Jessica Meyrick is a freelance illustrator & artist from Bristol, currently based in Brighton after five years living in Sydney, Australia.
Exploring themes including femininity, issues surrounding mental health & wellbeing; Jessica’s work is known for its combination of fluid line work and bold graphic shapes. Whether creating gouache and watercolour paintings or entirely digital pieces, Jessica’s strong aesthetic often features colourful fruits, plants and exploration of the female form.
Jessica is represented by The Jacky Winter Group, Melbourne/New York.
For commissions or project enquiries, please email at email@example.com.
- BUST Magazine
- Even/Odd Films
- Bloody Good Period
- Penguin Random House
- Women & Girls' Emergency Centre
- Frankie Magazine
- Boston Globe
- Studio Bland
- The Calile Hotel, Brisbane
- Interweave Group
Exhibitions & Awards
- Falmouth University Degree Show, 2016
- D&AD New Blood, London 2016
- New Designers, London 2016
- Hear Me Out, Melbourne 2017
- Bright Young Things, Dutch Uncle, Pan Macmillan, London 2017
- Risographica 4, Lamington Drive Melbourne, 2018
- AOI World Illustration Awards 2016, Shortlisted, New Talent Children's Books
- AOI World Illustration Awards 2017, Shortlisted, New Talent Self-Initiated
- AOI World Illustration Awards 2020, Highly Commended Award
- Creative Boom Feature, Creative Boom Feature, 2022